|Succeeding in Life and Career is an advanced comprehensive text designed to help teens adjust to change, especially as they become young adults. Relationships and personal development, lifespan development, resource management, wellness and nutrition, personal finance, fashion and apparel, and housing and transportation topics are included. Career readiness is stressed, and the 16 career clusters are introduced.
- Students gain hands-on experience building a portfolio by completing chapter projects, preparing them to create employment portfolios in the future.
- Special features relate content to financial literacy, math, science, mental health, wellness, healthy living, life skills, and environmental topics.
- Critical Thinking and 21st Century Applications activities at the end of each chapter develop student college and career readiness skills.
- Classroom learning and FCCLA participation are encouraged through chapter ending activities.
|The Workbook is organized to follow the textbook on a chapter-by-chapter basis, providing questions to help students review the material presented in the chapter. This supplement is a consumable resource, designed with perforated pages so that a given chapter can be removed and turned in for grading or checking.
|The instructor's edition provides a variety of teaching aids in the page margins to help you review and reinforce chapter content. Answer keys appear in the margins of the section reading review and chapter review pages.
This Instructor's Resource CD contains the following items:
- Instructor's Materials. An introduction and overview of teaching material provided in Portable Document Format (PDF).
- Instructor's Edition. A PDF version of the Instructor's Edition with bookmarks and search capabilities.
- Answer Keys. Textbook, Workbook, and Instructor's Resource Answer Keys in PDF format.
- Lesson Plans. Customizable daily Lesson Plans in Microsoft Word (DOCX) format.
- Reproducible Masters. Printable instructional materials provided in PDF format.
Windows®: Intel Pentium dual-core processor 2GHz or equivalent, Windows 7/8/10, 2GB RAM, Internet Explorer, allow active content, and Adobe Reader (free download).
Macintosh®: Intel processor 2GHz or equivalent, Mac OS X v10.6 or higher, 2GB RAM, Safari, allow active content, and Adobe Reader (free download).
|The ExamView® Assessment Suite allows you to quickly and easily create, administer, and score paper and online tests. The ExamView Assessment Suite includes the ExamView Test Generator, ExamView Test Manager, and ExamView Test Player. This product includes 24 test banks with a total of 1380 questions.
Windows®: Windows 7, 8, or 10 (32 or 64 bit); Intel® Pentium® dual-core processor 2GHz or higher (or equivalent); 2GB RAM; 500MB hard disk space; Monitor capable of displaying 1024 x 768 or higher resolution; Internet connection to access the Web publishing and content update features
Macintosh®: Mac OS® 10.9, 10.10, or 10.11; Intel® Processor 2GHz or higher; 32-bit and 64-bit Kernel and Extensions; 2GB RAM; 300MB hard disk space; Monitor capable of displaying 1024 x 768 or higher resolution; Internet connection to access the Web publishing and content update features
|This product contains presentations in PowerPoint format for each of the 24 chapters, comprising over 1900 slides of instructional material.
The presentations are best viewed in PowerPoint 2003 or higher or in the PowerPoint Viewer. If viewed in earlier versions of PowerPoint, they may not display properly. Also provided is a link that allows download of the current version of PowerPoint Viewer. Internet connection required to access web links, streaming content, and free downloads.
Recommended System Requirements
Windows®: Intel® Pentium® dual-core processor 2GHz or equivalent, Windows® 7/8/10, 2GB RAM, Internet Explorer®, allow active content, PowerPoint® Viewer (free download), and Adobe® Reader® (free download). Internet connection required to access web links, streaming content, and free downloads.
Macintosh®:Intel® processor 2GHz or equivalent, Mac OS® X v10.6 or higher, 256MB RAM, Safari®, allow active content, PowerPoint® Viewer (free download for Mac OS® 9.X), and Adobe® Reader® (free download). Internet connection required to access web links, streaming content, and free downloads.