|Introduction to Microsoft Office 2016 presents basic principles and skills needed to be successful using four popular Microsoft Office components: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access. Additionally, this text provides a foundation for best practices including file management and software use. By studying this text, students can prepare for Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification as well as the Key Applications exam of IC3 Digitial Literacy Certification. MOS and IC3 cerifications are well-respected and internationally recognized credentials.
|This Instructor's Resource CD contains the following items:
Recommended System Requirements
- Instructor's Resources. Includes an introduction and overview of the teaching material, best practices and classroom strategies, assessment rubrics, and correlations to national standards in PDF format.
- Chapter Resources. Material provided for each chapter of the text includes:
- Answer Keys for chapter review questions, activities, and Hands-On Examples in PDF or native software format.
- Lesson Plans in Microsoft Word (DOCX) format.
- Capstone Answer Keys for all student-created files in various formats (DOCX, XLSX, PPTX, ACCDB, PDF, PNG, TXT). These types of files will require compatible programs.
Windows®: Intel® Pentium® dual-core processor 2GHz or equivalent, Windows® 8.1/10, 2GB RAM. Current browsers work best (Google Chrome™ browser recommended; free download), allow active content, and Adobe® Reader® (free download). Internet connection required to access web links and free downloads.
Macintosh®: Intel® processor 2GHz or equivalent, Mac OS® X v10.6 or higher, 2GB RAM. Current browsers work best (Google Chrome™ browser recommended; free download), allow active content, and Adobe® Reader® (free download).
Internet connection required to access web links and free downloads.
For up-to-date information visit www.g-w.com/sysreq