|Sheet Metal Skills: Tools, Materials, and Processes provides a comprehensive view of the sheet metal industry and the work involved in it. This write-in text includes up-to-date information on the tools and materials. It includes an overview of sheet metal history, sheet metal uses, and the processes used in the industry. An in-depth safety chapter addresses safety precautions to follow when working with sheet metal. The text focuses on the tools and specific tasks of sheet metal work. Processes covered include joining, drilling, punching, fastening, drawing, and pattern development. The text also includes experiments and projects for hands-on learning.
|This Instructor's CD contains the following items:
- Chapter Resources. PDF version of answer keys for textbook chapter reviews and chapter quizzes, as well as a list of instructional resources
- Handout Masters. The handouts for each chapter separated into individual PDFs for convenient use
- Lesson Slides. Provided as PowerPoint slide shows (PPS) and listed by chapter
- Chapter Quizzes. Provided in PDF version to conveniently test student knowledge and understanding of each chapter
- Related Web Links. Direct Internet links provided for numerous content-related Web sites
Windows: Intel® Pentium® II or compatible processor, Windows 2000/XP/7, 128 MB RAM (256 MB RAM recommended), Microsoft Internet Explorer (6 or higher), PowerPoint Viewer (free download), Adobe® Reader® and Flash® Player (free downloads).
Macintosh®: PowerPC® G4, G5 or Intel® processor, Mac OS® X v10.4, 128 MB RAM (256 MB RAM recommended), Safari® (2.0 or higher), PowerPoint® Viewer (free download), Adobe® Reader® and Flash® Player (free downloads).
|The ExamView Software includes the Test Generator, Test Manager, and Test Player. You can quickly and easily create tests from a bank of hundreds of questions relating to the content in the student textbook. ExamView gives you the ability to edit existing questions, add new questions, and print multiple versions of the same test. You can also manage your class roster, administer and score online tests, and automatically score paper tests. Tests may be published for LAN-based testing or be packaged for online testing using WebCT, Blackboard, or ANGEL. It's also compatible with electronic whiteboards.
Windows: 120 MHz Pentium II or compatible processor; Windows 2000/XP (or a more recent version); 32 MB of available RAM (64 MB recommended); 32 MB of available hard disk space; Internet connection to access the content updater, Web publishing, and test-hosting features.