|Oxyfuel Gas Welding introduces students to the fundamentals of gas welding and cutting processes with simple, easy-to-understand instruction. The combination text and workbook approach allows students to work at their own pace. Includes information about forehand and backhand welding, out-of-position welding, welding thick materials, welding aluminum, oxyfuel cutting, brazing, soldering, welding symbols, inspection and testing, and brazing cast iron.
|The Instructor's Resource CD contains the following items:
- Unit Resources. Answer keys for end of chapter questions and helpful tips and resources for planning your course.
- Reproducible Masters. Printable supplemental instruction materials.
- Lesson Slides. Provided as PowerPoint® slide shows (PPS) and listed by chapter.
- Section Quizzes. Additional quizzes and answer keys provided in PDF to test student knowledge and understanding of each chapter.
- Final Exam. A comprehensive exam covering topics presented throughout the text.
- Related Web Links. Direct Internet links provided for numerous content related websites.
Windows®: Intel® Pentium® II or compatible processor, Windows® 2000/XP/7, 128 MB RAM (256 MB RAM recommended), Internet Explorer® (6 or higher), PowerPoint® Viewer (free download), Adobe® Reader® and Flash® Player (free downloads).
Macintosh®: PowerPC® G4, G5 or Intel® processor, Mac OS® X v10.4, 128 MB RAM (256 MB RAM recommended), Safari® (2.0 or higher), PowerPoint® Viewer (free download), Adobe® Reader® and Flash® Player (free downloads).