|EduHub offers an online collection of eBook content, interactive practice, and test preparation. Additionally, students have the ability to view and submit assessments, track personal performance, and view feedback via the Student Report option.
STUDENT ALERT--this is an Instructor led course, you will need a Class Code, provided by your instructor, to register for this product. Course durations vary; course content may be available up to one year.
|Bundle includes a copy of the Printed Text and EduHub, Student Access Key Code.
|The Instructor's Edition contains a variety of instructional support in the margins of each page to supplement your instruction.
For instructors, EduHub provides a turnkey, fully integrated solution with course management tools to deliver content, assessments, and feedback to students quickly and efficiently. The integrated approach results in improved student outcomes and instructor flexibility. Instructor access includes student and instructor content.
Ready to preview or receive a quote? Contact your Educational Consultant!
- Fixed layout eBook works well on all devices. Includes interactive features including highlighting and note-taking capabilities.
- eBook Activities (self-assessment activities from the textbook)
- More Practice
- E-Flash Card Activities
- Audio Activities (Pronounce It, Chart Notes)
- More Practice (Vocabulary Game, Matching Activity, Spelling Challenge)
- Instructor led eAssignments
- Chapter Review Activities (end of chapter textbook questions)
- Instructor eBook
- Lesson plans, answer keys, and presentations for PowerPoint® are included within the Instructor Resources.