|Insurance Operations provides students with an overview of the industry in addition to its products and career opportunities. While building the skills needed to be financially capable, students also learn about the way insurance companies operate and the laws and regulations governing their actions.
|The Online Text six-year classroom subscription allows online access, in school or at home, for six consecutive years. A classroom subscription is for a shared group of students, and requires a purchase of a class set with the total pricing based on the number of users who require access.
The Online Text provides fast, page-at-a-time viewing from any browser-based device including iPads®, netbooks, PCs, and Mac computers. Features of the Online Text include:
- Exact page reproduction, including figures and formulas
- Linked table of contents
- Search capabilities to find specific topics
- Full text search with relevancy ranking to quickly locate passages of interest
- The ability to quickly jump to specific pages
- Full screen reading mode with zoom capabilities
- Permission to print selected pages for offline reading
|Bundle includes a copy of the Student Textbook and Online Textbook 6yr Classroom Subscription. Minimum quantity of 15 must be purchased.
|Designed to help students review content, apply knowledge, and develop critical-thinking skills. A wide variety of activities are provided for various learning styles. This supplement is a consumable resource, designed with perforated pages so that a given chapter can be removed and turned in for grading or checking.
|Designed for presenting answers to workbook activities right where you need them.
|This Instructor's Resource CD contains the following items:
- Instructor's Resources. A basic overview of how to teach Insurance Operations, including guides to assessment, student performance, and curriculum sequencing.
- Chapter Resources. Term definitions and answers to Checkpoint, Review Your Knowledge, and Apply Your Knowledge questions in PDF format that you can view and print from your computer. Reproducile masters with QR codes for each chapter are also provided.
- Lesson Plans. Customizable daily lesson plans in Microsoft Word (DOCX) format.
- National Standards. Easy-to-read guides to the Correlations of National Standards in K-12 Personal Finance Education and the Common Core State Standards Initiative.
- Annotated Workbook. A PDF of the Instructor's Annotated Workbook provides answers to student workbook activities.
Windows®: Intel® Pentium® II or compatible processor, Windows® 2000/XP/7, 128 MB RAM (256 MB RAM recommended), Internet Explorer® (6 or higher), Adobe® Reader® and Flash® Player (free downloads).
Macintosh®: PowerPC® G4, G5 or Intel® processor, Mac OS® X v10.4/10.6/10.7, 128 MB RAM (256 MB RAM recommended), Safari® (2.0 or higher), Adobe® Reader® and Flash® Player (free downloads).
|The ExamView® Assessment Suite allows you to quickly and easily create, administer, and score paper and online tests. The ExamView® Assessment Suite includes the ExamView® Test Generator, ExamView® Test Manager, and ExamView® Test Player. This CD includes 17 test banks with a total of 500 questions.
Windows®: Windows® XP SP, Vista SP1, Windows® 7 (32-bit), or Windows® 7 (64-bit); Intel® Pentium® IV Processor 1GHz or higher (or equivalent); 512 MB RAM; 500 MB hard disk space; Monitor capable of displaying 1024 x 768 or higher resolution; One available USB Port (required when using eInstruction® student response system); Internet connection to access the Web publishing and content update features.
Macintosh®: Mac OS® 10.5.8 or OS® 10.6.4; Intel® Processor 1GHz or higher; 32-bit Kernel and Extensions; 512 MB RAM; 300 MB hard disk space; Monitor capable of displaying 1024 x 768 or higher resolution; One available USB Port (required when using eInstruction® student response system); Internet connection to access the Web publishing and content update features.