|Gas Tungsten Arc Welding Handbook combines hundreds of full-color illustrations with easy-to-understand instructions. The text explains the features of the gas tungsten arc welding process and teaches the proper procedures for welding a variety of base metals in all positions.
|The G-W Online Textbooks one-year student access key code allows an individual online access to the textbook for 12 consecutive months using a unique username and password that must be associated with a valid e-mail address. The one-year student access key code is a shrink-wrapped packet that can be ordered by schools and bookstores, and redistributed or purchased by students for individual access. For those that would prefer to order direct and receive immediate access, a one-year individual subscription can be purchased at www.g-wonlinetextbooks.com.
The Online Textbook provides fast, page-at-a-time viewing from any browser-based device including iPads®, netbooks, PCs, and Mac computers. Features of the Online Textbook include:
- Exact page reproduction, including figures and formulas
- Linked table of contents
- Search capabilities to find specific topics
- Full text search with relevancy ranking to quickly locate passages of interest
- The ability to quickly jump to specific pages
- Full screen reading mode with zoom capabilities
- Permission to print selected pages for offline reading
|This Instructor's Resource CD contains the following items:
- Instructor's Resources. The Instructor's Resources in PDF format, allowing you to view and print pages from your computer. Also includes additional activities.
- Lesson Plans. Customizable daily Lesson Plans in Microsoft Word (DOCX) format.
- Answer Keys. Chapter Answer Keys in PDF format.
- Teaching Visuals. Visual masters in PDF format.
- Reproducible Masters. Printable instructional materials provided in PDF format.
- Welding Schedules. Blank welding schedules in PDF format for various weld designs.
Windows®: Intel® Pentium® II or compatible processor, Windows® 2000/XP/7, 128 MB RAM (256 MB RAM recommended), Internet Explorer® (6 or higher), Adobe® Reader® and Flash® Player (free downloads).
Macintosh®: PowerPC® G4, G5 or Intel® processor, Mac OS® X v10.4/10.6/10.7, 128 MB RAM (256 MB RAM recommended), Safari® (2.0 or higher), Adobe® Reader® and Flash® Player (free downloads).