|Fluid Power: Hydraulics and Pneumatics is an introductory text targeted to students pursuing a technician-level career path. It presents the fundamentals of this subject with extensive coverage of both hydraulic and pneumatic systems. Coverage includes details on the design and operation of hydraulic and pneumatic components, circuits, and systems.
- Basic mathematical formulas and fundamental physics principles are presented in the context of component operation, fostering an understanding of the scientific principles involved in fluid power.
- Heavily illustrated with attractive illustrations to engage students and to clearly communicate complex systems, components, and processes.
- Rigorous assessment offerings allow students to reinforce their knowledge of chapter content and extend learning.
|EduHub offers an online collection of eBook content, interactive practice, and test preparation. Additionally, students have the ability to view and submit assessments, track personal performance, and view feedback via the Student Report option.
STUDENT ALERT--this is an Instructor led course, you will need a Class Code, provided by your instructor, to register for this product. Course durations vary; course content may be available up to one year.
|Bundle includes a copy of the Printed Text and EduHub, Student Access Key Code.
Integrate Goodheart-Willcox content within your Learning Management System for a seamless user experience for both you and your students. LMS-ready content in Common Cartridge format facilitates single sign-on integration and gives you control of student enrollment and student data. With a Common Cartridge integration, you can access the LMS features and tools you are accustomed to using and G-W course resources in one convenient location—your LMS.
When you incorporate G-W content into your courses via Common Cartridge, you have the flexibility to customize and structure the content to meet the educational needs of your students. You may also choose to add your own content to the course.
Students purchase their Individual Access Key Code packets from the school bookstore. After accessing their course via your LMS, the student simply enters their Access Key Code for instant access to all student content.
Ready to purchase or receive a quote? Submit your request here!
|Organized to follow the textbook on a chapter-by-chapter basis, the Lab Workbook provides questions to help the student review the material presented in the chapter. This supplement is a consumable resource, designed with perforated pages so that a given chapter can be removed and turned in for grading or checking.
|Bundle includes Print Text and Common Cartridge access key code.
For instructors, EduHub provides a turnkey, fully integrated solution with course management tools to deliver content, assessments, and feedback to students quickly and efficiently. The integrated approach results in improved student outcomes and instructor flexibility. Instructor access includes student and instructor content.
Ready to preview or receive a quote? Contact your Educational Consultant!
- Reflowable eBook works well on all devices. Includes interactive features including text-to-speech, highlighting, and note-taking capabilities.
- Drill and Practice (E-Flash Cards, Matching Activities, Vocabulary Games)
- Instructor led eAssignments
- Pretests and Posttests
- eBook Activities (end of chapter textbook questions)
- Lab Workbook Activities
- Lesson plans, answer keys, and presentations for PowerPoint® are included within the Instructor Resources.