ExamView Test Manager allows for the importing and exporting of class rosters.
Follow the steps below to Import a class roster:
1. Select File then Import from the main Test Manager menu.
2. Select the type of file from which you are importing (Class Roster from Text, Class Roster from CPS, Class Roster from LAN Test, etc).
3. Browse to find the file and select Open.
Follow the steps below to Export a class roster:
1. Select File then Export from the main Test Manager menu.
2. Select the type of file you would like to export (Class Roster as Text, Class Roster as CPS Database, Class Roster as CPS Package, etc).
3. Adjust the export options as necessary and select OK.
4. Browse to the location you would like to save the file, name the file, and select Save.