|Exploring Photography is an easy-to-understand text designed for beginning photographers at the high school and middle school levels. It presents basic coverage of photographic fundamentals, ranging from the care of memory cards and batteries to composing and properly exposing the photograph to printing and mounting. The majority of the textbook covers digital photography, but there is enough coverage of film photography to make this a great resource for the student who enjoys traditional photography and development in the darkroom. Careers in Photography, Photomacrography, and Displaying Photographs chapters broaden the scope of the book.
- Teaches basic photography skills with a clear, easy-to-understand approach.
- Includes numerous photographs and line drawings to enhance content.
- Color is used extensively throughout the book.
- Includes material on digital and film photography.
|This supplement blends elements of a workbook and a laboratory manual. There is a combination of pencil-and-paper activities and hands-on activities.
|The Instructor's Resource CD contains the following items:
- Instructor's Resources. The Instructor's Resources in PDF format, allowing you to view and print pages from your computer.
- Chapter Resources. Include answers to end-of-chapter questions, workbook activities, and chapter quizzes, as well as helpful chapter-specific teaching tips, provided in PDF format.
- Lesson Plans. Customized daily lesson plans in Microsoft Word – quickly prepare with our new easy-to-edit format.
- Lesson Slides. Provided as PowerPoint slides shows (PPS) and listed by chapter.
- Chapter Quizzes. Quizzes for each chapter in PDF format covering chapter objectives to evaluate student comprehension.
- Reproducible Masters. Printable instructional materials provided in PDF format.
- Related Web Links. Direct Internet links provided for numerous content-related websites.
Windows®: Intel® Pentium® II or compatible processor, Windows® 2000/XP/7, 128 MB RAM (256 MB RAM recommended), Internet Explorer® (6 or higher), PowerPoint® Viewer (free download), Adobe® Reader® and Flash® Player (free downloads).
Macintosh®: PowerPC® G4, G5 or Intel® processor, Mac OS® X v10.4, 128 MB RAM (256 MB RAM recommended), Safari® (2.0 or higher), PowerPoint® Viewer (free download), Adobe® Reader® and Flash® Player (free downloads).