|Electricity supports introductory or short courses that familiarize students with basic principles and applications for this form of energy. Using easy-to-understand language, this text provides information on sources of electricity, circuit types, electric motors, measuring instruments, generators, transformers, inductance, capacitance, solid-state devices, wireless devices, and solder/desoldering. Nine projects are included to provide students with hands-on learning opportunities.
- A new safety chapter enables students to practice safety in an electricity/electronics lab.
- A soldering and desoldering primer helps students with their hands-on work with circuit boards.
- New assessment material at the end of chapters helps students apply what they've learned and use critical thinking skills to extend learning.
|EduHub offers an online collection of eBook content, interactive practice, and test preparation. Additionally, students have the ability to view and submit assessments, track personal performance, and view feedback via the Student Report option.
STUDENT ALERT--this is an Instructor led course, you will need a Class Code, provided by your instructor, to register for this product. Course durations vary; course content may be available up to one year.
|Bundle includes a copy of the Printed Text and EduHub, Student Access Key Code.
Integrate Goodheart-Willcox content within your Learning Management System for a seamless user experience for both you and your students. LMS-ready content in Common Cartridge format facilitates single sign-on integration and gives you control of student enrollment and student data. With a Common Cartridge integration, you can access the LMS features and tools you are accustomed to using and G-W course resources in one convenient location—your LMS.
When you incorporate G-W content into your courses via Common Cartridge, you have the flexibility to customize and structure the content to meet the educational needs of your students. You may also choose to add your own content to the course.
Students purchase their Individual Access Key Code packets from the school bookstore. After accessing their course via your LMS, the student simply enters their Access Key Code for instant access to all student content.
Ready to purchase or receive a quote? Submit your request here!
|Bundle includes Print Text and Common Cartridge access key code.
For instructors, EduHub provides a turnkey, fully integrated solution with course management tools to deliver content, assessments, and feedback to students quickly and efficiently. The integrated approach results in improved student outcomes and instructor flexibility. Instructor access includes student and instructor content.
Ready to preview or receive a quote? Contact your Educational Consultant!
- Fixed layout eBook works well on all devices. Includes interactive features including highlighting and note-taking capabilities.
- Drill and Practice (E-Flash Cards, Matching Activities, Vocabulary Games)
- Instructor led eAssignments
- Pretests and Posttests
- Review Questions (end of chapter textbook questions)
- Lesson plans, answer keys, and presentations for PowerPoint® are included within the Instructor Resources.