|CNC Machining contains the information and concepts to help the student progress from simple manual machining to an efficient use of computer numerical milling machines, lathes, and electrical discharge machines. The content is presented with clear text and easy to-follow drawings and photos.
|This Instructor's CD contains the following items:
- Chapter Resources. Additional material related to the chapter as well as answer keys provided in PDF format.
- Reference Material. Various reference pages provided in PDF format.
- Handout Masters. Handouts for each chapter provided in PDF format.
- Lesson Slides. Teaching visuals in PowerPoint (PPSX) format.
- Chapter Quizzes. Quizzes for each chapter provided in PDF format.
Windows®: Intel® Pentium® II or compatible processor, Windows® 2000/XP/7, 128 MB RAM (256 MB RAM recommended), Internet Explorer® (6 or higher), Adobe® Reader® and Flash® Player (free downloads).
Macintosh®: PowerPC® G4, G5 or Intel® processor, Mac OS® X v10.4, 128 MB RAM (256 MB RAM recommended), Safari® (2.0 or higher), Adobe® Reader® and Flash® Player (free downloads).