|The Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 certification preparation guide will help prepare the user to take the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 certification exam. It provides step-by-step instruction for the features and commands covered on the certification exam and can be completed in approximately 2.5 to 3 hours. Certification as a Microsoft Office Specialist demonstrates an aptitude with Microsoft Office software.
- Prepares the user for certification tests without expensive test-prep software.
- Focuses on hands-on use of tools and completion of skills; users learn and apply the skills, not just learn how to complete the test.
- Integrates as a supplement to existing classroom activities; minimal class time required.
- Requires no prior knowledge or use of the software; starts with basic skills and builds to advanced skills.
- Teaches the user to work with the software to complete project-based learning.
- Provides a simulation of the certification exam.
|G-W's Certification Preparation Series consists of individual guides that provide practice in the basic skills needed to be successful using the corresponding software. No previous software experience is required. Although the guides focus on learning skills, not test taking, users that complete the practice will be prepared to take the official software certification exam and demonstrate workplace readiness. Step-by-step instructions demonstrate actual software commands and features, building from basic to advanced. Content is divided into small units for better learning and usage. There is no need to download files or purchase additional materials as all lesson content is created using the software.
The Certification Prep Microsoft Office 2016 Set includes the following Certification Preparation Guides:
Minimum quantity of 10 must be purchased.
- Microsoft Word 2016
- Microsoft Excel 2016
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
- Microsoft Access 2016
- Microsoft Outlook 2016