|Career Success: The Attitude Advantage is a text-workbook that presents a unique approach to learning human relations skills. Addressing soft skills necessary for career success, this text-workbook focuses on keeping a positive attitude, improving human relations skills, and dealing with a variety of challenging career issues that face 21st Century employees.
|The Online Text six-year classroom subscription allows online access, in school or at home, for six consecutive years. A classroom subscription is for a shared group of students, and requires a purchase of a class set with the total pricing based on the number of users who require access.
The Online Text provides fast, page-at-a-time viewing from any browser-based device including iPads®, netbooks, PCs, and Mac computers. Features of the Online Text include:
- Exact page reproduction, including figures and formulas
- Linked table of contents
- Search capabilities to find specific topics
- Full text search with relevancy ranking to quickly locate passages of interest
- The ability to quickly jump to specific pages
- Full screen reading mode with zoom capabilities
- Permission to print selected pages for offline reading
|Bundle includes a copy of the Student Textbook and Online Textbook 6yr Classroom Subscription. Minimum quantity of 15 must be purchased.
|This Instructor's CD contains the following items:
- Welcome to Career Success: The Attitude Advantage A detailed overview is provided to guide you through the features of the student text.
- Chapter Resources: Each chapter's lesson plan contains:
- Case Solutions. Two cases are provided with overprinted possible answers for class discussion.
- End-of-Chapter Activities Solutions. Each activity page is provided with overprinted answers.
- Journal Writing reproducible transparency masters. These masters are in the text and provided as a PDF.
- Activity transparency masters. Additional activity masters are provided as a PDF.
Windows: Intel® Pentium® II or compatible processor, Windows 2000/XP, 128 MB RAM (256 MB RAM recommended), Microsoft Internet Explorer (6 or higher), PowerPoint Viewer (free download), Adobe® Reader® (free download).
Macintosh: PowerPC® G3, G4, G5 or Intel® processor, OS X (10.3 or higher), 128 MB RAM (256 MB RAM recommended), Safari (2.0 or higher), PowerPoint Viewer (free download), Adobe® Reader® (free download).