|Career Success: The Attitude Advantage is a text-workbook that presents a unique approach to learning human relations skills. Addressing soft skills necessary for career success, this text-workbook focuses on keeping a positive attitude, improving human relations skills, and dealing with a variety of challenging career issues that face 21st Century employees.
|Presents a variety of instructional strategies in the margins of each page that are intended to guide you in reviewing and reinforcing the chapter content. Related Web sites are often cited along with technology applications and cross-curricular ideas.
|This Instructor's CD contains the following items:
- Welcome to Career Success: The Attitude Advantage A detailed overview is provided to guide you through the features of the student text.
- Chapter Resources: Each chapter's lesson plan contains:
- Case Solutions. Two cases are provided with overprinted possible answers for class discussion.
- End-of-Chapter Activities Solutions. Each activity page is provided with overprinted answers.
- Journal Writing reproducible transparency masters. These masters are in the text and provided as a PDF.
- Activity transparency masters. Additional activity masters are provided as a PDF.
Windows: Intel® Pentium® II or compatible processor, Windows 2000/XP, 128 MB RAM (256 MB RAM recommended), Microsoft Internet Explorer (6 or higher), PowerPoint Viewer (free download), Adobe® Reader® (free download).
Macintosh: PowerPC® G3, G4, G5 or Intel® processor, OS X (10.3 or higher), 128 MB RAM (256 MB RAM recommended), Safari (2.0 or higher), PowerPoint Viewer (free download), Adobe® Reader® (free download).