|Adventures in Food and Nutrition! introduces students to the study of nutrition, food management, and meal preparation. Features throughout the book inform students on food technology innovations, build an appreciation for cultural diversity, and encourage career exploration.
- An easy-to-understand writing style, along with supporting photographs, makes this text ideal for introductory classes.
- Math and science features are used to investigate the link between nutrition and health.
- Problem-solving scenarios develop student critical-thinking skills while vocabulary activities reinforce comprehension of new terms.
|Designed to help students review content, apply knowledge, and develop critical-thinking skills. A wide variety of activities are provided for various learning styles. This supplement is a consumable resource, designed with perforated pages so that a given chapter can be removed and turned in for grading or checking.
|This Teacher’s Resource CD contains the following items:
- Teacher’s Materials. An introduction and overview of teaching material. Files are in Portable Document Format (PDF).
- Answer Keys. Textbook, Workbook, and Teacher’s Resource Answer Keys in PDF format.
- Lesson Plans. Customizable daily Lesson Plans in Microsoft Word (DOCX) format.
- Reproducible Masters. Printable instructional materials provided in PDF format.
Windows®: Intel® Pentium® II or compatible processor, Windows® 2000/XP/7/8, 128 MB RAM (256 MB RAM recommended), Internet Explorer® (6 or higher), allow active content, and Adobe® Reader® (free download). *Internet connection required to access web links and free downloads.
Macintosh®: PowerPC® G4, G5 or Intel® processor, Mac OS® X v10.X, 128 MB RAM (256 MB RAM recommended), Safari® (2.0 or higher), allow active content, Adobe® Reader® (free download). *Internet connection required to access web links and free downloads.
|The ExamView® Assessment Suite allows you to quickly and easily create, administer, and score paper and online tests. This product includes 25 test banks. The ExamView® Assessment Suite includes the ExamView® Test Generator, ExamView® Test Manager, and ExamView® Test Player.
Windows®: Windows® XP SP, Vista SP1, Windows® 7 (32-bit), or Windows® 7 (64-bit); Intel® Pentium® IV Processor 1GHz or higher (or equivalent); 512 MB RAM; 500 MB hard disk space; Monitor capable of displaying 1024 x 768 or higher resolution; One available USB Port (required when using eInstruction® student response system); Internet connection to access the Web publishing and content update features.
Macintosh®: Mac OS® 10.5.8 or OS® 10.6.4; Intel® Processor 1GHz or higher; 32-bit Kernel and Extensions; 512 MB RAM; 300 MB hard disk space; Monitor capable of displaying 1024 x 768 or higher resolution; One available USB Port (required when using eInstruction® student response system); Internet connection to access the Web publishing and content update features.