Copyright Permission Requests
To request copyright permission to photocopy, duplicate, republish, translate into another
language, or otherwise reuse Goodheart-Willcox material, fax or mail your request to the address below.
The Goodheart-Willcox Company, Inc.
18604 West Creek Drive
Tinley Park, IL 60477-6243
All requests should include the book’s ISBN, title, author, copyright year, and specific page numbers and figure numbers. State the number
of copies needed, the reason for use, the name and address of your school, and your contact information. Please note, should you choose to
use the material, a permission fee may be applicable.
Electronic File Requests for Students with Print Disabilities
Goodheart-Willcox may provide electronic files to replace a purchased printed text for a student with a verified print disability that
prevents them from using the printed text. The department of disability services or another authorized school official must submit the
request, along with proof of purchase. The student or school must have purchased the textbook and must agree to the end user agreement.
Before submitting a request to Goodheart-Willcox, institutions should first check with other sources such as the following:
To verify if electronic files are available for a specific G-W title and that your institution qualifies to receive these files, please fill out our online
request form. Based upon the volume of requests we receive, it may take up to 3 weeks to receive files.
Electronic File Request Form for Students with Print Disabilities
To verify if electronic files are available and that your institution qualifies
to receive these files, please provide the information below:
I verify and agree that:
- The student is registered to take the course from the institution requesting the electronic files for this product.
- The student and/or institution purchased the printed version of this product for course instruction at the institution requesting
- The student requiring electronic files for this product has a print disability preventing him or her from using the printed version
of the product.
- All safety and caution-related materials contained in the product will be included in the alternate format of this product.
- The student and institution will not use, reproduce, transfer, donate, further distribute, sell, or copy the electronic files
for any other purpose than as requested for one student.
- All title and copyright to the files are owned by the Goodheart-Willcox Company, Inc. and are protected by United States copyright
law and international treaty provisions. In using the electronic files, the student and all other school officials will abide by
the Copyright Law of the United States of America and all other applicable codes of conduct.